Our company (est. 2006) has been built on our love for twentieth century design. We are both a gallery and craft workshop in one. We have everything under one roof and are housed in a characteristic 1930 shoe factory as large as 12.000m2.
We have a restoration and upholstery workshop, photography studio, warehouse and showroom. No object leaves our company before it is completely checked both technically and art historically.
Our strength lies in a combination of knowledge and intuition, the head and the heart. This is how we operate through every layer of our company. We curate our collection based on intuition, which we back up by art historical and technical research. We restore the pieces based on our feeling for aesthetics, with understanding of the technicalities and material of the piece.
Over the past years, this combination has led to us being one of the largest design specialists in Europe. By now, it is a coming and going of pieces from all over the world.
The most important this is that we truly care about design as much as our clients do. Our aim is therefore self-evident to us: we aim for excellence, both in the pieces we sell and in the service we offer.